Friday 18 November 2011

Random Event in 2011

I must have been bored these days. As you know... I don't have my sewing machines handy. When I wake up in the morning... I go straight on line to check my facebook and stay there until my back hurt bcoz I'm sitting on the stool. Like they say... I like fb bcoz all my friends are there. I can't wait to leave the country by the end of this November. Bcoz right now I'm dying to want to sew. I have already some project in my head. Alright then... stop complaining! I complain a lot since I live in Italy...LOL.
******************************

Second Picture is taken around September 2011.
We.. Indonesian gathered for Idul Fitri... where everyone's wore "kebaya".
I travelled 2.5 hours in the car to reach the party where it was held in Montebelluno - Treviso.
**************************************
3rd picture is taken on early October 2011.
It was my girlfriend wedding day which held in Marzabotto.
I didn't sew her wedd-dress... (I wish I had)... but I sew my own dress on the far left.
*********************************************
4th picture is taken in somehere around San Dona di Piave.. (I think?!)
I forgot when... but still in 2011.
The dress I wore was inspired by Japanese kimono which I like so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment