Friday 3 February 2012

First visit : Tenerife Spain

Hello everyone, or I supposed to say HOLAAAAA... yes..yes... I just returned from Tenerife Spain, I am now in Bologna with winter,cold and snow. But I'm happy to re-united with my sewing machine at last.
We went to Tenerife on Dec 2011. To taste the weather, sight seeing, stuff like that. We flew from London direct to Tenerife South. You can get direct flight aswell from Bologna though. That time we had things to do in London (such buy (only) 2 meters fabrics for me), so we may aswell took the flight from there. The flight took 4 hours from Ldn and 5 hours from Bo.
The first impression I get from the area where we stayed (Playa de Las Americas---where the tourists are) is reminded me of Pataya in Thailand. I really felt as if I was in Asia. But that was me, bcoz my husband has different opinion, beside he visit Tenerife before. Anyway, the point is I like Tenerife. Holiday atmosphere all the time day and night.
I met with Indonesian girlfriends there. I poked them through facebook then we meet up in McDonalds for a coffee. They are VERY VERY friendly. I'm so lucky.
During the day, we went down to the beach (5 minutes walks), or visiing other town by foot, sometimes by bus. We had sandwich for lunch (homemade sandwich from home) and stop for coffee someplace. In the night, we stayed and dine at home most of the time. In the night the temperature drop, can be quite cold.
Many English around our area. So we speak English most of the time, my husband taught me some Spanish words to ease my way, such how to say the numbers, how much things, where ia the toilet, directions and stuff. I noticed that Spanish aren't much different from Italian. Good for me.
We will return there at the end of Feb this year,2012. We'll bring our car, drive it through south of Spain and take the two days boat from Cadiz to Tenerife. I never done this before, i hope I won't get the sea sick too much. I'll bring all my sewing gears. Will be wonderful and lift up my spirit everytime I think about Tenerife.
Here are some pictures I took,... some silly ;)..enjoy!
Most of apartments are facilitate with swimming pool in Tenerife
*********************************************************************************
I didn't drink beer before I arrive in Tenerife. It's refreshing!
*******************************************************************************
Most women wears "casaca", you'll never get enough of it.
************************************************************************
I made the dress, you may find something similar in my shop.
******************************************************************************
Notice my LouisVuitton plastic handbag. I dare you to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment