Tuesday 15 November 2011

(not so) Omelet Veggy

I hardly cook fancy meal. I think everyone's aknowledge that. I only cook simple food which miracoulously can make my husband satisfied with his meal ;P
Here's one of my simple cook. It is supposed to be an omelet but the food got attached on the pan... so it end up become scamble!
Chopped onion... courgette and red pepper (all these veggies are optional..)
Stir fried until they look half cook.
*************************************************
Once they ready... pour the eggs (I use 2 eggs..whisk them a bit.. pinch of salt & black pepper)
on the picture I added pasta fussili left over from our lunch ;)
Set low fire so that it cook evenly.
Roast it a bit on the pan... makes more tasty!
******************************************************************************
The Happy meals is ready!
I ate it with roasted potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment