Wednesday 27 October 2010

Ritney's TOTE series

I just finished taking picture of my 4 fabric bags. These bags will be on my new section on www.ritney.etsy.com
I actually have another 4 different bags coming up. But those still on my mind ;D..meaning I haven't work on them yet ;)
Today is sunny day in Bologna in this autumn season. I sew with the sunlight straight onto my back.. very pleasant and comfortably warm.
I am now working on fabric bags project so that I can relax a bit. You see for bags you don't need some specific measurement and so on. Also.. I think for ONE woman--ONE bag is never enough. I actually wanted to make a bag for myself but then I couldn't stop making them.. so one become two---two become four..LOL
These bags.. basically they are TOTE bag... which constructed without buttons..closure nor zipper. This way.. when you need to wash them..just stick 'em inside washing machine and spin. And when you don't need their service... simply fold them and put them inside the wardrobe.
The bags...made from faux fur material... either short or long fur (I haven't work with long fur..yet).. The designs are simple but the material surely stand in the crowd.
Inside.. is lined and I sew a little pocket for your little essential.
oh well.. I hope my relaxation remedy worth the effort.
have a nice evening everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darling,

    All your new designs are SO cute - totes and dresses!
    You are indeed very creative - keep designing!
    Joyfully Yours
    T x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweetheart..
    thanks so much!! thanks a lot!!! thank youuuuu
    R

    ReplyDelete