Wednesday 20 October 2010

Batik Indonesian Scarf

Last sunday I went to Indonesian party here in Bologna. It was cold and rainy but very warm inside the house (obviously bcoz of the heater) but also ..warm feeling bcoz you meet with your friends..laughed...chat up.. etc.
Everyone bring their own specialities of various kind of food. Most of the time we eat Indonesian food. Then we chat in Indonesian language.. happy time basically. Apart from the cake I brought.. I also brought my collection of Batik scarf. The one I made from 2 meters of fabric. I cut it lengthwise.. finished all edges with rolled hem. They are soft and warm against the wind though. I tried the scarf already for London windy weather.. and it does keep my neck protected.
you can find other colour of batik scarf on www.ritney.etsy.com
that's me on the far left wearing the batik scarf. The ladies are my friends.
this is my beautiful Indonesian friend with blue batik scarf as a bandana.
you can wear it on your waist aswell as a belt.

2 comments:

  1. You are So talented, Darling and I love to read about all your adventures!
    Joyfully Yours
    T x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Txxx..
    how much your sweet note makes my day.
    thanks for being my friend.
    Lots of Love from Bologna ;D

    ReplyDelete