Friday 20 August 2010

When Recycled call

At least for 3 solid days I locked myself at home to finish my "Recycled project". That happened bcoz I don't know where to put all my fabric scrap. Beside these pieces are beautiful taffeta fabric. So I made the pattern.. I choose to make bustier/strapless top..whatever you can call it coz I thought is very sexy and good looking on most woman.

These two are the pictures of my sewing studio in Bologna-Italy.

Couldn't help myself not to dig 'em out of the wardrobe.

And this one is pic of my finish project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darling,

    Just discovered you on Etsy today ... totally fell in love with your creations! You are incredibly talented!!
    LOVE your designs, LOVE your fabrics - love, love, love and more love!

    Hope you will be able to create something for me in the near future!
    Thea

    ReplyDelete