Wednesday 11 August 2010

Color me Bad dress

There were times when taffeta fabric is easy to find around where I live. But now I find it hard to look for . My collection of taffeta slowly slowly gone... meaning I used them all. Only remain some pieces here and there. Yesterday I had this idea to construct my left over into a dress. The colors are contrast to each other but I thought I give it a go. I chose this pattern (which I created) bcoz one dress can consist a few pieces so I don't need to have an intact fabric in that case. Most of the pieces comes from my (never worn) long pants.. the one I made for the sake of practicing and From the dress which (never even cross in my mind to wear it) I made to....errr.. practicing again ;D Here it is... I love the result. Anyway.. this dress makes me eager to dig out my fabric stash to upcycle them into something. Save the world ..right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment