Monday 9 March 2009

Lace Top

The skirt coming from my unwearable malissa which I took out the top part ..insert elastic and ta da ..turn out to be swingy adoreable skirt. Love it though! The fabric has so many tiny holes..cute... see through
you see... many holes
The black top I made from elastic lace.... transparant...also cute. I follow basic pattern Lidya after i altered. It is just like a shirt. Without zipper nor buttons... I'm so happy. I wore this combination on Indonesian meeting... which lately I find it a bit boring. I just cant go along with them...hehehehe.. This meeting every once a month is basically stuff urself with food... and "please enjoy yourself" or join the "boring" club!
oh whatever.. I think everybody has a right to entertaint themself anyhow. Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment