Friday 2 January 2009

NEW YEARS EVE 2009

In Italy they call it "cappodano" I am not sure how it supposed to write. With double P or double N...????? Anyway.. I spent my new years eve Together with my GF from Indonesia and her family at their home in Milan (Apparantely she is going to move to Indonesia so its a bit like a farewell party aswell ). Some adults and kids... kids.. they are like a little monster that only able to SCREAMMMM and CRRRRYYYYYYY so LOOUUUDDDDDD!!! Now I am back in Bologna. Happy new year 2009 and I just dont know where to start but hey... what do I care. I am going to think and live right now without need to concern so much for the future... (promise!) I made torta di riso. Become my speciality so far :). My GF she cook a lot like usuall... everybody bring their own food.... faces I've never seen before. oh..this is how to make torta di riso.. and you dont need to be a real Bolognese to know how to make' em : 100gr rice- 1 liter of milk- bring' em to boil for 10minutes. Wait till cool or just leave the pot outside the window in case of winter. Mix with 3 eggs-canditi-mandorle/almond-amaretti or whatever you prefer. Bake for an hour till looks dark. Easy peasy! Note: pic coming

No comments:

Post a Comment