Sunday 4 January 2009

Dog and Coat and Paris

I took this picture from someone's shop somewhere in Paris. I think it is pretty cool..
It's a picture of the dining room from the house in Paris where I stayed for a week. It was tidy until we arrived and messed things up.
I went to Paris the other time was totally by chance! Silvia (my sister in law) she sent me the night train ticket from Bologna central and arrived straight to Paris. I thought It was quite easy.. Eventhough I held my pee al night coz I didnt want to leave my luggage un-guard in d compartment. I got so paranoia after heard many bad experience on d night train.
When I arrived ..Silvia already there. Things always been easy for me..mmmhh
She's been very nice to me.. She cooked fish in d oven for us.. she took me around.. she lent us d house... she was nice!
The thing that impressed me alot was Eiffel tower. It was just simply a masterpiece. I also went to Montmarte for fabric shopping but I didnt buy many.
It was cold in Paris on November. On our back home to Bologna... the toll road side was cover by snow.. all white... Car windscreen was frozen.. We didnt stop. INdeed we knock out n had a nap inside d frozen car... It was alright.
I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment