Friday 28 October 2011

Autumn - Winter R.O Collection 2011

After a week of living inside my imagination.. tried to figure out which designs are best for this season. Finally the dresses took shape and here are the latest collection from Ritney Ogez. The material is elastane jersey... you may want to wear them with leggin underneath the dress or skinny jeans.
I think these are my last project for the time being. I already packed my sewing tools and stuff in a box to keep. I don't know if I can bring them with me or not.
Me and my husband.. we plan to go on travelling again after 5 years living in Bologna Italy. We'll go to Tenerife Island in Spain. We might stay for a month or even more if we like the place.
Next time I post something I'll try to write about our new environment. Hopefully I can do my sewing aswell there otherwise... would be sad ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment