Monday 18 January 2010

Free Fly

A week ago I fell from 3meter high to the floor. Apparantly I hit the floor with my bump first then my back and back of my head. When I realize what happened.. I already lay down on the floor with dislodge arm. My husband rushed to take me to emergency. I was there in the hospital for like 6 hours. It was monday and busy day. I couldn't stay but I need to stayed!. So finally they X-ray me.. whole body but not my arm. Which healed by miracle! ^.^ I went home... feeling boneless. I stayed silent for a few days but managed to pull myself back together. Started sewing and feel happier. The day after..my husband replace the board on our brand new floor bcoz it's spoiled. Oh well.. sh**t happen sometimes..

This pic taken the day before the accident. I was just enjoying the new floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment