Tuesday 1 December 2009

London Trip

hello everyone.. I just got back from fabrics shopping trip in London. Bcoz in my mind they have more latest stuff than anywhere.. so there I went. I brought back around 50kg of fabrics. Most of them are elastic. I went around for my fav taffetta but they didn't have. What a shamed. I ended up bought Silk Dupion though.
I stayed there for a week. Get incredible amused with the city. Very cosmopolitan. Love it! Wish to come back again and grab more supply..hahah
The weather was alright for London. Rain a bit in the morning and the sun came up gradually... and then rain again..lol
The other good thing about it is that I get alot of inspiration for my http://ritney.etsy.com/
but can't say anything yet since I haven't get my time set up for creating things. Shame on me!
Please check back later ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment