Monday 20 April 2009

Scottish mini skirt

This skirt I made from a leftover my mom in law one. Originally was a real scottish kilt with a real English wool. Too bad I don't have a picture of it before I refashioned it ;(
But It was only sufficient for the front panel, so the back part I cut from another fabric. Black, half velvet. The pattern from BWOF march 09. I modified though!
has two pockets on the side like the original pattern, skip the waistband so that the skirt fit on my hip. And make it short...short...short..
sorry for the image poor quality

1 comment:

  1. Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass. See the link below for more info.

    #restless
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete